Health and Safety Policy
Float New Media Design Ltd (referred to as Float hereinafter) specialise in the design and development of websites and web-based software applications.
Under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, it is the responsibility of Float to:
- provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- provide and maintain safe hardware, tools and equipment;
- regularly assess eye health through sight-tests and monitoring of VDU equipment
- ensure safe handling and use of adhesives;
- provide information, instruction and supervision
Our statement of general policy is to:
- ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Dated: June 2017.