Float New Media Design Ltd (referred to as Float hereinafter) specialise in the design and development of websites and web-based software applications.
What you can expect from us
We aim to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction and for our clients to have absolute faith in our standard of work and the professional manner in which we conduct business. We will:
- be friendly, courteous and helpful when you contact us
- make every effort to explain things clearly and in terms you can understand, keeping jargon to a minimum
- agree with you the type of service you can expect to receive
- respond to your phone calls, emails and letters in a timely manner
- treat all clients fairly and not discriminate against anyone regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation or disability
- keep what you tell us confidential
- deal with your clients in the same manner that we deal with you
What we expect from you as a client
We expect you to:
- provide any information that has been requested within agreed time scales
- pay all invoices within the payment terms defined in our agreement
- let us know in advance if you are unable to do this, or if your circumstances change
Improving our services
We are keen to improve our high level of customer service and welcome any comments that you have, either complimentary or critical. If a project has not met its targets we would appreciate your feedback about what we can do to avoid the situation in future. We want our clients to be 100% happy with the service they receive.
What to do if you have a complaint
We pride ourselves on having great relationships with each of our clients. However if there is any element of our service which you are unhappy with, he have a clear and effective complaints procedure in place.
In the first instance, contact the person you are working with and voice your concerns. Alternatively you can contact us by post, addressing your letter to:
Float New Media Design Ltd,
5 Princes Buildings,
Bath BA1 2ED
Will will respond in full to your complaint within 28 days.
Dated: June 2017; Review date: June 2018